Sunday, November 11, 2018

Tekno Mills Facing Health Challeges Pleads On Fans For Prayers




Tekno pleads on his fans to pray for him for hi his away receiving treatment.
Apparently Tekno has been of the stage because of his health and has been unable to chase up with work. In a note posted on Instagram, Tekno gave reasons why he has been away and unable to turn up at shows he was booked for.

Tekno publicly said he has been sick and has sought treatment and now steadily recovering. The ‘Choko’ crooner asked fans to say a prayer for his recovery.
In his statement, He said @officialogomedia.blogspot.com

I ve been away and on treatment. Pls, don’t be upset, that I can’t make it to shows I’ve been booked for. I’m taking time out fully recover and hopefully get back to doing what I love most soonest.
I apologize, and If u can pls pray for me.. God watch over us all! Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

You carry me cover

  Official You Cover Me  Cover video Powered by officialogomedia.blogspot.com